WTB: EG civic

1.Hey guys just like the title says. My buddy is looking for an eg civic. he prefers it dont have a motor. He doesnt care if its a coupe hatch or sedan…he would like a clean body and nice interior. send me pics of whatver you got and would like to get rid of.

2.Also hunting some steelies for a civic with or without tires.

3.Also hunting a cat back exhaust for an EK coupe or if you just have a nice sounding muffler i can bend my own pipe.

Ok thanks guys. Let me know on any of the above items.

I have a used HKS Super Drager muffler. It was on my Mom’s CL for like 3 years so it’s not perfect but it’s still pretty clean and it’s a real HKS. The shop that cut it off did it really close to the can itself so it will definitely have to be welded onto your pipe. Let me know if you’re interested and I can get some pics, she won’t want much for it even though it’s 90’s-style baller :idb:

I believe also have a used Greddy Evo muffler that was on my EK for a few years. Scraped on the bottom but it’s also clean overall and again, the real deal. Tone is probably about the same as the HKS, it might be a little louder. It’s been in storage for a while but I believe the cut on the pipe is better than the HKS.

I have a set of 14" Integra steelies… $40 obo (i think theres one or two good tires on them)

Send me a PM if you’re interested

It has an engine, but:

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39835

I have a 94 hatch. Just painted (stock gray) no rust! has clean interior.
LS-Vtec b16 head and tranny with type r pistons lightened flywheel and after market clutch. Has 5 OZ F1 racing rims with good tires. Has adjustable shocks and springs. CD player, Tenzo front and rear strut bar and exhaust with a DC sport header. Car is clean. Looking for $4500 obo

u still lookin for that shell i got one it is a 94 black coupe ex very good condition has a h22 shifter box in though

what kind of shape and how much u want for it…pics???

also pmd about exhaust and steelies

ill have 2 get time for pics but the body is great no quarterpanel rust or anything! im askin 1000

if your getn a 5th gen hatch i got one you could use for parts. it’s an si, with good interior, aem cai, short shifter, midpipe, still runs but blows smoke. the bodies pretty fucked but its good for parts. lemme know if you want it. gimme an offer.