WTB: EG hatch carpet

Need a carpet for a 92-95 Civic hatch. Black or gray will work.

Thanks
-Joey

I need one for the EK to. Check out JCWhitney.com kid.

Thats where im going to get mine.

Big Red suggested I go there. Gloves told him about it i guess lol

k20 just paint your black. thats what dave did on his prtege/jetta1/jetta2/jetta3.

haha, the hatch has a black carpet, but it’s dumpy. I want a new/used good condition one.

Yeah same here. I hate having a dumpy interior.

same here

+1 dumpy interiors FTL

They sell that carpet for sub woofer boxes at walmart in black. Its decent for how cheap it is. So you really did get a hatch Joey? Pics? or is it a pile?

I may have a lead on a mint gray carpet…will update when I know for sure.

I want an OEM carpet, none of that speaker carpet junk.
Yes, I got a hatch, it’s pretty mint besides 2"x3" rust areas on each side in the usual spots. Bought it from the original old woman owner, and she just had the exhaust replaced under warranty at Keeler lol! Shits d0pe.

Sweet. If you want to sell it in the spring LMK. My brother wants my hatch, but theres no way in hell hes getting it.

The only one I might have a spare carpet for is an EF, but I doubt it.

pm’ed

yea ive died the ne in my mazda, the one in my red vr and the one in my coupe, they come out pretty nice. its a nice $20 dollar solution, most people would never know but if you want something new hit up JC whitney they sell new preformed ones that are pretty nice.

before-dumpy 20 year old gray

after

looked better before.

right… with the big stain:retardclap

yup.

You prob. are looking for something on the cheap but :

Yeah, def. looking for something on the cheap…I may consider that place for a black carpet for my sedan if it’s still around in March-Aprilish.

I got a new acc carpet dark gray for a hatch… its cut a 'lil short on the back (not long enough to tuck under the rear seats) $50 picked up. its at synapse… I’ll be down there later this afternoon fyi

YO! I need your number so I can grab shit like this! I will take it!