WTB: EG Hatch Drivers door

drivers door working handels are a must, perfer crank window but it dosent matter.

I also need a passenger mirrior, and a set of tail gate hinges for the hatch. I dont feel like paying 28$ a piece new.

if you would like, you can buy my gsr seats, if i can get those black gsr seats from that red eg… ill sell for cheaper than what im asking

I really just need a drivers seat, my passy is mint. I’m guessing the gsrs arent a direct bolt in? Im such a noob to EG’s.

they should be direct im pretty sure, the eg and integra chassis are the same

but i think my friend has a eg drivers seat ill let you know

Thanks alot :smiley:

Ive got a white hood in pretty good shape.

I have a tailgate without hinges in mint condition, and hood that is mint other than a dent from a wastegate. $60 for both. I actually might have a mirror too, but i’ll have to check my parents basement for that. $10 if i have it

pmed

oh cmon, you dont need all that crap. LOL. its a beater for gods sake. mis matched panels will look so ghetto.

if you are insistent on the door it doesnt need to be power, im pretty sure the doors are the same, youll just have to switch over the regulator.

integra seats are a direct bolt in, trust me. (at least the fronts)

haha I plan on getting several winters out of this car :smiley:

I have a hood, seat.

pmed.

Really need a drivers door, its driving me crazy to have a giant hole in mine haha

MOAR DUCT TAPE!

EG hood, red. $20 you come get it. 316-8454
-Andy

if this deal falls thru for the hood and hatch ill let you know.

i really need that drivers door tho.

i have seats, 20 bucks for both, they are tanish.

^this is the guy

so do i deal with you, or him? haha

lol it would be easier to deal with him cuz its all at his house n he works nights.im just on more tho