WTB EK D-series distributor

need one for my 97 LX.

got one 20 picked up

thanks, but youre two hours away from me.

OBDIIa and OBDIIb have different plugs, so be sure that you get OBDIIa (96-98) if you don’t feel like rewiring.

Please understand that this is shift518.com, not shift845.com… don’t expect these guys to live next door.

Im a little closer and ill do the same price as him. And its the obd2a one too.

thanks for the info on the wiring, and im like 5 mins from the 518 area code as it is the next town over. however, he is near the 607/315 area code, so…

sounds good, as i just bought my car from cohoes…what day, time and place can you meet?

did you buy the light blue 4 door one?

Call me 518-779-9901

yup…shit died on me yesterday, think the guy is a bit of a liar…works for goldstein autobody too…

yeah i was the reason it was in cohoe’s i was looking for one last week and my wife had him bring it to cohoes so we could test drive it but after seeing the assed out body work where the rear bumper does not go to the body and with all the miles i decided not to get it… not to be rude but im glad i did not get it now, sorry for seeing that something has happened to it already and yeah i knew he was a liar cause he swore to my wife it had never ever had body work…damn dude how much did you give him for it? i had him down to $1400

hey addikted’s phone broke ill pm you my number if you need to get ahold of him call my number

i knew he was lieing, but it drives/drove pretty dam good for the mileage it had. i see cars with way worse bodywork and rust than this going for more, so i said fuck it. i paid $1500, which is fine, i “fixed” the front end and if the distributor i bought today works, then whatever, it’s all good. nada says the car is worth 4k even with that mileage, so if it gets in an crash or stolen, ill make out…:rofl

and of course now that i bought a beater, everyone is selling one similar with half the milage for a similar price…FML.

yeah that thing drives excellant, i had no complaints at all i was gonna do it but the mileage scared me as it would of been a car that i travel in to maryland and back alot and to NC so i just decided to keep looking i ended up finding a sweet 1 owner 95 ex coupe with warrenty for $2500 in boston on a lot,( im obsessed with not having any previous rust or damnage) so i drove there sat gave him $2500 and drove that home,and yeah there seem to be all kinds of deals now that are just as cheap with less mileage… well goodluck to you with that i hope it runs good for a long time…