WTB: EK Fender and Front Bumper

Looking for a drivers front fender and front bumper for an 99-00 EK 4dr, would prefer green if anyone has one. Pretty sure a 2dr fender would work too. Thanks.

i got it all new for 96-98 so you would have to change lights hood and fenders…

Yeah, dont want to do that. Really only need the driver fender. I only want the bumper because I dont like how the previous owner drilled more holes in it. Not a huge deal really though.

2dr 4dr 3dr are all the same… Brand new its like $60 thru our OFFICIAL PARTS GUY 97Cavy on here… so i take it you picked up a ek four door?

Thanks for the info. Yeah the girl did, '00 Civic 4dr. Nothing crazy, but its a way better car than her 98 Malipoop.

Yeah, I’m outta town till next week but I can get a new one pretty cheap

Thats unpainted right? Could you get those with the cutouts for the marker lights too?

Did any models (us) come like that? And Yeah, they are in black primer

just buy the lights and cut them out very easy. you would spend loot on itr fenders its way easier to make them yourself… I have black sidemarkers they were supposed to be for ek but didnt match the one I had. Either way your making the cut out so they would work for ya… Go capa if you go thru marty for them the fit is excellent and for the price u cant beat it…