wtb ek parts. look

I am looking for a few ek parts!

Ek manual trans mount.
Ek manual axles
Ek si guage cluster
Ek grey arm rest.
Im sure im gonna need more but most importantly I need the manual trans mount. Help a brother out lol.
Thanks

Damn I just threw one out. Globe may have an extra

I did have one, i gave it to Eric (Reckone) call him up!

Awesome dood. I just text em I think he’s still got it. Thanks still want the cluster and the armrest anyone got one?

I didnt feel like dropping big money on an si cluster so i got an ex one. Check ebay for the center console, I got my grey one for my ek for 65 shipped

Yes deff big money with the si cluster. And its rather pointless to have the si badge on it when I know its a cx lol deff will go with ex. I just picked up the trans mount thanks for leaving it behind lol

Haha no prob man

Not sure if you need the rest of the console. But I have it in black from the cupholders back, no arm rest though.

Does it have the shift boot attached to it? I need the trim that mounts the shift boot but id take the whole piece. Do you have that?

Not sure if it has the shift boot on it. I will double check.

Yea deff take a look… U know what else I think would work would be one from a crx cuz the piece itself resembles a crx one. I actually only need the shift boot and trim that holds it on let me know

I have both the top and front torque mounts for a D Series tranny laying in the garage. Shoot me an offer! Also have a drivers side axle, although the auto and manual axles on the D Series are the same.

The auto to manual swap is done. The only mount I need is the front trans mount! I need a ek manual cluster even without a tach. Also need the shiftboot ring for a ek.

$20 for the front mount (which is what I payed for it), and its yours.

I need the metal mount and bracket. If that’s what ya got ill take it…

The one thats on the front side of the tranny, and bolts into the mount on the frame. Looks like this:

http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/fd/d7/83fc_1.JPG

Sold where are ya I will pick it up tomorrow. Pm me a number.

i have a cluster out of my cx it doesnt have a tach.

Is it a manual cluster?

yessir