WTB: EVO rims

Looking for some EVO 8 Enkei’s or something similar. Post up some pics and prices of what you have.

Doubtful you’ll find some on here. EVOM is your best bet, you’d probably find some a bit closer to you too.

Yeah my friend just picked some up off of EVOM but I thought I’d try here first. I’d be willing to drive to get them since there are no Evo’s near me that I have seen or heard of. I’d especially like to get the Bronze ones. I’ve been looking on ebay too. Guess I’ll just see what kind of deal I come across.

5zigen 17x9 $800 basically brand new. track tires available but extra.
http://www.nyssan.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1828&%20%20g2_serialNumber=2

Enkei RPF-01 silver lightweight wheels in 17x8 with 235/45/17 BF goodrich KDWs with 60% left tires included for $1000
http://www.nyssan.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1790&g2_serialNumber=8

I also have a set of stock wheels with snow tires, but they are not for sale at this time.

also have a set of BBS MR from an 05 evoMR (17x8) wheels which have a little curbage for $650obo, no tires.

I have my stock wheels. Some light rash but otherwise decent shape. Stock tires are about 60%. I also have a complete set of bridgestone blizzaks for them as well. You can come take a look at it anytime

How much are you looking to get for them? Those are the specific ones I was looking for.

theblue: sorry man but that’s out of my price range and not really the ones I was looking for but thanks for putting them up for me to check out!

Well, with the summers and snows i would like 7. I feel thats fair for 2 sets of tires and the wheels…

out of curiosity - how cheap were you expecting to get a set of stock wheels for?

Well my friend just picked up the Bronze Enkei’s off of an EVO 8 with brand new tires for $550 off the EVOM forums. So I was thinking somewhere around there.

I was just looking to see what people had and prices. I have to get my car completely done with no problems before I can purchase any rims but I wanted to leave my options open to see what you all had.

That’s actually a pretty good price on the MRs, if i didn’t have other stuff to buy at the moment i’d be all over those.

word… your friend got a deal considering the most shitty tires possible probably cost $100 a corner + cost to mount so effectively some dude sold his wheels for $100.

Yeah I know, he got a good deal on them. I was just looking to get another good deal. Which I think I found with the Enkei’s listed that I was looking for. I just gotta figure out my finance’s once my car is done running, any day now.