WTB First Car

[quote=“cky89,post:14,topic:36407"”]

holy shit. THEY’RE BEING NICE ON THERE!!!

[/quote]

It’s like a parallel world was opened, and suddenly Viper owners are nice. And 1.8T’s aren’t all that. What the hell?

WTF HOW DID THIS BACKFIRE

viperalley is on guard for random noobs now because their rep is on the line loller

You assholes lol

now sell me your cars

I got yelled at for laughing at work because of the viperalley thing :frowning:

so you want 6 or more cylinders…

and good gas mileage…

and you dont even have a license yet…

and you want a reliable car for $2000…

wow i’m lost.

who are u? and sutherland or mendon?

and if u havnet already check out roclife.org

[quote=“FearBefore128,post:24,topic:36407"”]

You assholes lol

now sell me your cars

[/quote]

i’ll sell you mine for 35K

Perfect car for you
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37853
I will even fix the wheel bearing.

^Way better idea than a 13 year old dodge. :ohnoes:

I thought that was funny you wanted good milage but you also want a v6 or better, hehehe…

good luck finding your first car
mine was a 89 silverado that cost 500 bucks with a 350 that got about 18mpg on the highway, thankfully gas was only $1.00 a gallon then :tup:

lmao @ he viperalley thing…

I’ll sell you my 95 AWD impreza winter beater for $1800…oh wait, you said no wagons…nvmd

I have a '96 Neon Sport, 28 MPG, auto, black w/gray int. Needs tires. $2500

Just remember… there is no such thing as a sub $4k - $5k reliable car.

You buy cheaper and you will most likely end up putting more into it in maintenance.

Of course, there will always be anomalies… but it’s a good general rule of thumb.

[quote=“Silver,post:35,topic:36407"”]

You buy cheaper and you will most likely end up putting more into it in maintenance.

Of course, there will always be anomalies… but it’s a good general rule of thumb.

[/quote]

What makes a car unreliable though? IMO if you have no major engine or transmission failure, a car is reliable. Replacing Tires, Brakes, Suspension compents etc, are all wear items, just because a car needs a ball joint at 100K miles doesn’t mean a car is unreliable.

There are lots of cars I would purchase for sub 5K dollars and drive to Cali and back tomorrow, without worry. I would say that is reliable.

On the other hand I would not get in a 1995 F355 I paid 70K for and drive cross country. How much one spends on a car means nothing on reliablility, how much one has spent on a car before one purchases said car (maint records, etc.) is a better indicator to most.

[quote=“Silver,post:35,topic:36407"”]

[/quote]

terrible advice.

my civic was 3k. 1995 civic EX

thing runs like a top

:smiley:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:37,topic:36407"”]

terrible advice.

thing runs like a top

[/quote]

spins till it falls :gotme:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:37,topic:36407"”]

terrible advice.

thing runs like a top

[/quote]

:word:
i got my DD for $3500, 5 years later it probably runs just as good when it was new

your s/n have anything to do with fear before the march of flames?

sorry for the O/T, but i looked for another post you’ve done to reply to and all you’ve done is post in the classifieds. and i was still curious.