WTB: Folding Bicycle

I know this is a long shot, just looking for a low frame bicycle I can rip around on. Single speed or whatever, let me know if anyone has anything.

http://www.cambridgebicycle.com/assets/images/folding/KHS_Latte_folding_bicycle.jpg

Has everything you’re looking for. Folding, check. Single speed, check. Low frame so you don’t catch you balls on it swinging your leg over, check. Cool…, you’d be hip around the retirement home that’s for sure.

:tongue

Yo BRO, I do live in a retirement home, shit will help me get the ladies BRAH. But in all seriousness, I have to use a wheel chair currently, but I managed to ride on one of my old bmx bikes, but the seat doesnt go high enough, to be comfortable the shape that my knees are. I used to ride 25-30 miles a day, and I want to try to get back to that. I think a bike this style will make it easier for me to transition back to a bmx or mt bike. lol So anyways if anyone has one, or Mr. Six here wants to make me a sweet frame that would use 20" rims…

You need a lowrider trike with candy paint and gold rimz, lol.

I checked online around here at the bike shop I got my Ironhorse from, and they don’t show anything for folders, I’ve seen a few there before but they were about 800 bucks, cool bikes though, neat how they fold up.

I already have a lowrider I bought on a whim years ago lol. All chrome stingray frame, 4 or 5ft sissy bar, banana seat, springer front fork, fenders, 72 spoke wheels, lol Actually I would like to sell that one. I may just find a longer and thicker walled seat tube that will fit one of my bmx. Cheap fix if I can find one.