WTB: Ford 42# injectors

looking for a set of green top 42 lb injectors for my 99 stang…kind of a long shot here, but ya never know. post up if you got anything.

i only have my stock slobra ones :frowning:

well, technically, the 39s in the cobra have been proven to flow up to 43 lbs…but i prefer to get the green tops. If you know anyone, lmk.

yeah, i know. i wouldn’t settle for the stock cobra ones for your setup, i’ll keep an eye out on the other stang boards though :tup: :slight_smile:

thanks!

We probably have them, I know mike has been buying alot of green tops lately. You should call the shop to check

not really in my budget for “new” ones…prefer slightly used as there is typically a HUGE difference in price. Thanks though.

id think cobra stockers would be ok but if youre dead set on 42s then ebay is probably your best bet…

I bought mine new from summit for $300.00

none really on ebay…when i wasnt looking for them, and wasnt ready to buy, everyone and their mother had a set for sale…all low miles, for around $200…now, that i am looking for them…NOTHING lol…

we have lots of used too.

I got a set I believe. I’ll look saturday.

stang guys sell me your stock 19 lb’s

kthx

How many do you need?

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=903336

^^^ 8 posts and no feedback…plus i pmd him a couple days ao, no response = no thanks LOL.

nystanger & studderin…please let me know what you got asap…thanks!

got a set…thanks NYStanger!