WTB: Fox body gt interior

Well im looking for fox body interior. from a gt or either really good lx interior. I have really good interior now but i dont really like the color or style. i like the gt style better. I have a blue interior in very good condition that would want to trade or i will just buy gt interior. What im lookin for is all the plastics a matching dash and all matching interior. Does anyone know of a place or have interior in good condition that i can buy of them. and i do not want red interior.

Thanks.

the GT is the same as the LX. about the only thing different i can think of is the seats (depending on what year, material and what your car came with). the 4 cyl LX cars have totally different seats than the LX 5.0 however the GT and LX 5.0 are quite similar. oh and the GT will have a different headlight switch because of the fog lights.

If you want to make a GT, i have a great full GT body kid and tail lights that I am trying to get rid of.

o i have a whole other gt donor car with everthing but the interior. my shell is shot so i bought an 87 gt shell to swap my motor into. but i like the gt interior better. ans i am also getting rid of the gt body kit because. the other mustang is a lx 5.0 and i want it to be as if i never did a shell swap. i want to keep everything lx except for some things here an there. the interior does not even have to be gt just a different color but i prefer gt.

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:3,topic:39755"”]

o i have a whole other gt donor car with everthing but the interior. my shell is shot so i bought an 87 gt shell to swap my motor into. but i like the gt interior better. ans i am also getting rid of the gt body kit because. the other mustang is a lx 5.0 and i want it to be as if i never did a shell swap. i want to keep everything lx except for some things here an there. the interior does not even have to be gt just a different color but i prefer gt.

[/quote]

yeah im sorta doin the same thing…i have a GT but have all of the LX body parts.

again, if you have a GT and a LX 5.0, the interiors are really no different lol. i have nothing to help you out with, but just saying u might have an easier time finding one in you broaden your search a bit.

o yeah i realize that. but i was just sayin i rather have gt seats than lx seats. but what i really want is a whole different color interior. not blue or red and i realize the lx and gt are pretty much the same but i figured it would make easier it to buy a whole interior from a gt in the color i want.

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:5,topic:39755"”]

o yeah i realize that. but i was just sayin i rather have gt seats than lx seats. but what i really want is a whole different color interior. not blue or red and i realize the lx and gt are pretty much the same but i figured it would make easier it to buy a whole interior from a gt in the color i want.

[/quote]

depending what color u paint the car, I always thought doing a 2-tone black and tan interior on one of those cars would look sweet. finding one that actually had tan interior is really hard though. hell, you wouldnt believe what i went through to find a black on black car (let alone a black on black LX so i had to settle for a GT). I thought of getting like black on gray or something and doing and interior swap, but in the end i just decided to hold out for a black interior car. From what i’ve learned, when u start taking the interior apart, especially in an older car, plastic parts crack, stuff never fits back together as it once was, etc. best advice i could give you is go on 50resto.com and they make a kit that is fairly inexpensive which includes EVERY screw for the interior of the car, and its all sorted out and labeled. should save u a lot of headache in the end.

Well thanks for all the help.