wtb fuel sending unit A.S.A.P

wtb fuel sending unit A.S.A.P my car is stuck @ my budds place tapping worked for a a few second and then it sputtered and died

are you sure it’s your fuel sending unit you need and not the pump?

yaa pretty sure i didn’t hear the fuel kick in, and it has been giving me trouble cause i’ve had to tap it a few times to get going

if its a fuel pump i have the stock 1 from my s14 working perfectly fine, it will work in a s13, also have s13 fuel sending unit from my old s13.

sounds like fuel pump not sending unit.

I got a sending unit nelson

^^ yo bra seen seen when’s can i get it yo!

im not sure if ur asking me or noga but u can pick it up off of me when ever ur free heres my postal code l6p1k4. leads u to my street mail box my street has like 5 houses on it

Money on the pump

20 bucks or ill trade for 2 clamps that would fit around 2.5" pipes lol, i broke 2 of them today because i mounted a new bracket on my intercooler.

doesnt need to be t-bolt clamps regular 1ns will do just fine.

lol^^ 20 bucks sounds wikked but does that fuel sending unit have a fuel pump with it cause i though when u change the sending unit also change the pump.

well i have the pump from my s14 and the sending unit from my s13, and you can use the s14 pump with the s13 unit. u can take both for that much.

Also no the sending unit seperates from the pump on the 240’s there are some cars out there that dont, but your lucky yours isnt 1 piece. The only reason you would need to change the sending unit is if its leaking, or like a connector brakes something like that but if ur fuel pump is gone you dont need to change the sending unit. well u can take my sending unit anyways it doesnt have any leaks or anything.

if you have a s14 my sending unit is of no use for you, but the pump is, but if u have a s13 u can use both.

sick dude^^ ya it’s an s13 sorry should have stated that first

call Tanks R’ Us.

trust

look them up in phone book

hahahah^^^ sick ya called they got brand new fuel sending unit’s in stock but i have money in stock lol perty good price for a brand new part with warrantee