WTB Furniture

Soooo im 21, and just bought my first house. I move in at the end of august so i need a bunch of furniture. If anyone is gettin rid of anything or wants to sell, let me know i might just grab it from ya.

congrats on the new house. kijiji is always great for furniture

we have some nice pier 1 stuff we’re not using… it would be long term furnitute though… like not dirt cheap.

we have a nice expending dining room table, and glass top coffee table and some other stuff that is all disassembled in various places right now. most of it would be like new.

Also, my mom is cleaning out a house in Sarnia that has a full dining set (6 seats) and a great quality bedroom set that belonged to my grandparents. Kind of older fashioned stuff. There is probably other stuff there too but it’s kind of a far drive.

Yeah i have been lookin a lot on there. Just looking too see if anything comes up here. Posting everywhere I can to get the best selection possible.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

How much we talking for this stuff Bing? My dining room in the new place isnt to big. Only need like a smaller 4 chair dining set.

The dining table is just the table, no chairs. it’s brown wood from Pier 1. It is expandable so it would be mid-size but expandable to seat 6 or maybe 8. i forget. I think it is a $600 table at Pier one. it was brand new when i picked it up but we disassembled it all and it’s in my mother in laws garage.

I’ll ask the wife how much she wants for it.

I work At pier 1 imports :slight_smile: as delivery helper. sorry was off topic