wtb: Gas Tank w sending unit... OR just sending unit...

I know the tanks come with the unit, but i’m just insulting everyone’s intelligence. As always, rust free and in good condition is ideal…

Hi,

I have a tank w/ sending unit in good condition $60.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Johnston

Why do I have my thread up for MONTHS wanting a sending unit and no one answers and you get a reply within a day? lol.

Why does a sending unit have to come with a tank ? I thought you can pull the unit out of the tank ?? I"m confsued.

Also FR, if you don’t buy this one post up cause then I might grab it ( I don’t want to steal yours…)

Ccall up “tanks r us”. its in etobicoke. I picked up mine from him. its was like 100 bucks, but the sending unit was mint and came with a pump, but i had a walbro fuel pump that i installed.

Sorry dude, it’s not like I’ve planned this or something, hehehe. But I hear you on this one… But yes, I think I will pick up this tank. I need one BAD…

(Ducster620, check PM)

Leo.

Oh, and speaking of PUMPS:

why does ‘Tanks R Us’ offer their item with or without pumps? Do you need this as part of replacing the tank/unit? Or is it just to complete the package? I hope there isn’t an obvious answer to this…, but if someone could clerify that would be great.
--------But Hey!----------
keep this thread clean, remember- tanks and sending units WTB!! hahaha