wtb glass pipe

ok thanks for the help i ordered off the site thanks all

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:14,topic:32850"”]

All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel. Trust me, bro. I’ve made bongs with less. Hurry up!

[/quote]

:rofl:

glass pipes are used for smoking weed, which in this state is illegal

which i have if u need any!!!^^^^jkjkjk

well i dont smoke weed and its gonna be a novelty present

My friends were broke and used to smoke “tobacco” products out of a 1/2 socket lined with aluminum foil with some holes the end.

Also smoked out of peaches and apples.
Oh and those 6 dollar tall drinks made an awesome looking smoking contraption, I guess you would call it a bong, but you could probably find one of those at any dollar store im assuming.

I dont smoke weed, so dont know what to tell you, but that is what my old friends used to do, although I think smoking out of a treated socket wasn’t the smartest thing.

good lord. this kid doesnt need to buy any more pipes, hes already smoked himself retarded.

i have a very nice one i never used 15 dollars

you all suck, youre pointing him in the WRONG direction.

kid, your supposed to put “da weed” in your ass and then spark it up

the smoke then rises through your intestines, stomach, nervous system and finally to your brain. duh…

If you want to get effed on smoking, then you might as well continue using tin foil, cuz ya know, it’s not like burning aluminum will screw your brain ever harder.

Edit:

Really though,when you inhale, then exhale through your nose. Save’s alot of $.

Decades or flea market for a huge selection with good prices

You kids these days kill me. Lazy bastards! I have made pipes out of hockey sticks, bubblers out of Mrs. Butterworth and Zuchinis. No imagination I tell ya… I bet if they had a pipe making video game, all you youngins could figure it out!

LMAO @ Mrs. Butterworth…mmmmm maple syrup…

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:29,topic:32850"”]

you all suck, youre pointing him in the WRONG direction.

kid, your supposed to put “da weed” in your ass and then spark it up

the smoke then rises through your intestines, stomach, nervous system and finally to your brain. duh…

[/quote]

fuck yea man suppository marijuana is the fucking BOMB