Nyspeed Pipe Smokers...

I know theres a few cigar buffs on here, but wondering if anyone smokes a pipe(strictly for tobacco only, weed need not apply).

I recently bought a pipe and started smoking, and i love it

im just wondering what some fav tobaccos are, where you buy from and what kinda pipe do you smoke.

My buddies bought me a corn cob pipe once as a joke gift once, so naturally I smoked it. Wow. Cigars taste like ass to me now. Pipe tobacco is so much smoother. Tinder Box on Transit has a nice selection of pipe tobacco’s.

As a bonus it embarasses the fuck out of my fiance. :tup:

I used to smoke a pipe as well. I loved golden viking, used to get it at smokers haven on union.

I hit it evey once in a while, i have a hard time keeping it lit, totally prefer cigars, but my favorite blend is Nick’s special blend from Nick’s cigar world in North Myrtle Beach, I also like Sherlock’s choice from Tinder Box, but I got it at the Tinder Box in Myrtle Beach, Don’t know if the one here will have it. Both are very full, rich blends.

i like the way pipes smell. i hate cigarette smoke.

ive done it a few times and do like it, but its kinda odd being the only guy smoking a pipe when you’re hangin out with people. Only 1 of my friends do it so thats the only time im a pipe smoker… the rest of the time its cigars.

i got the tobacco from smokers heaven on union rd in west seneca

im a regular at tinderbox on transit.

i picked up a few more blends of tobacco yesterday on my lunch break.

they have sherlocks choice up here, it was recommended to me yesterday when i was at tinderbox

pipes are delicious.

cigarettes are easier.

all bad for you, im going to get another beer (and have a smoke).

did you grab some? pretty tasty.

i smoke this stuff i buy off of this guy named crazy julio. it comes in a little sandwich bag, and its about $40 for 1/8 of an ounce.

pm me if anyone wants some. i highly recomend it.

im gonna stop back this week and get some more…ill be sure to pick up some of the sherlocks

:biglaugh:

How the hell do you keep a pipe lit? Am I packing too loose? Too tight?

I have a pipe, havent used it in a while but i love the honey cavendesh from tinderbox

your brother is the only one of my friends thats a tobacco pipe smoker

correction…i am also a tobacco pipe smoker

i like to smoke amaretto by vintage

x2, I have the same problem, i would probably smoke a bowl at work if i could keep it lit.

i prefer the chronic

Just figured i would bump up a year old thread instead of making a new one. I have been getting the pipe out more often now that its a little cooler at night. If anyone is interested in getting together for a few bowls, I would be interested. I know a few people on here mentioned they like smoking pipes but feel weird being the only one smoking. PM me if you are interested.