Nyspeed Pipe Smokers...

I pm’d you my gandpappys numer

^^ thnx…i guess…any serious responses?

hahahahahaha

Whats up popeye

http://www.moah.org/exhibits/archives/movies/images/popeye.jpg

on a side note where is tinder box on transit (i know its somewhere by transit and maple, but landmarks would be helpful), i can never find it…

newports FTW

[quote=“speedracer329,post:24,topic:22036"”]

on a side note where is tinder box on transit (i know its somewhere by transit and maple, but landmarks would be helpful), i can never find it…

[/quote]

just past maple on the left side of transit next to lowe’s.

[quote=“Carnut,post:23,topic:22036"”]

hahahahahaha

Whats up popeye

[/quote]

douche…hey don, want to go trap shooting friday night??

we need to have meets at some of the smoke shops.

has anyone been to the new joint on transit in depew? its in the old blockbuster i believe.

haven’t used my pipe in ages, i got on the hookah kick for a while

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:28,topic:22036"”]

we need to have meets at some of the smoke shops.

has anyone been to the new joint on transit in depew? its in the old blockbuster i believe.

[/quote]

The place on transit is called “The Nice Ash”, it’s very nice inside and they have a baller smoking lounge (pool table, darts, poker, plasma TV) the only issue i see with the place is that they charge $7/day to use the smoking lounge regardless of if you purchase from them or not. I would be down for a tinderbox meet sometime.

there’s a ballaaa place in vermont :slight_smile: but it’s mainly for weed smokers i’m betting

i smoke a pipe

[quote=“BuickGN,post:32,topic:22036"”]

i smoke a pipe

[/quote]

you smoke pole fool

pipe, pole, same thing

[quote=“ezfd,post:30,topic:22036"”]

The place on transit is called “The Nice Ash”, it’s very nice inside and they have a baller smoking lounge (pool table, darts, poker, plasma TV) the only issue i see with the place is that they charge $7/day to use the smoking lounge regardless of if you purchase from them or not. I would be down for a tinderbox meet sometime.

[/quote]

i was talking to someone else about this joint last night, and he mentioned something about a 1 year membership for around $50 i think.

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:35,topic:22036"”]

i was talking to someone else about this joint last night, and he mentioned something about a 1 year membership for around $50 i think.

[/quote]

Now $50 for the year is not bad at all, it’s so much closer to home for me too.

[quote=“SVT3945,post:33,topic:22036"”]

you smoke pole fool

[/quote]

pipe, pole, same thing

:lol:

Rick Jeanerette said something a few games back like “and he smokes the pole” referring to the puck hitting the pole of the net (obviously)

my brother in law and I lost it :lol: