WTB GSR or Type R block

looking for a b18c1 or b18c5 blocks. Preferebly bare with no internals…lmk thanks!

ne1

^

ne1

nitroice40 has a b18c1 for sale

yea i just need a bare block for sleeving purposes…his is complete…thanks tho!

^

ne1

^

hmm i have a b18c block with a hole in it? haha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shitnugget

I have one that Im not selling and this thread made me check up on what they are going for. WTF on egay there is a bare b18c block going for $600+$115 to ship. REALLY? he has people interested too. HOLY FUCK! Doesn’t that sound about $400 or so too much? I’ll sell mine tomorrow if thats how much they are going for haha.

still in need

yeah i bought that gsr off of nitroice40 last weekend dropping it in my eg sometime soon.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=239350

Check this baldy.

thanks man…i think he is located in florida, prob wants an arm and a third leg to ship it.

ok…

i may have one coming up in a couple weeks. will see how much to part with it.

ok let me kno

Tell him 10 bucks for a Rubbermaid container, 40 to ship and you’re golden. Pussy.

Don’t use DHL, they’ll f it up. They dropped my trans I was getting shipped from Phoenix and it shit all kinds of tranny fluid out so then they said they wouldn’t ship it. So make sure its clean as hell. But like Steve said it’s pretty cheap.

betta watch it stevo! or ill have to come show you how to drive an integra :blue: