WTB: Hamilton, KA24DE Engine

Hey guys as the title states I bought a 93 SE and Im looking for an engine in decent condition. the one that is in this car needs a Head Gasket and has a possible cracked head, cheaper to replace as I can do the swap with some help. If you have one let me know, Not interested in an SR20 just yet as this will be my daily driver. Thanks

Wolfden, I got your pm but your number was wrong? because it wouldnt let me text you says its a land line. if you still have it give me a proper number dude :wink: Thanks

k guys Wolfden forgot he sold the engine a couple of months ago. so still looking for one in decent condition, all the extras on the one in the car work (alt, starter, etc.) so if you have an engine cheap let me know

hey if your still looking for an engine I have a KA24DE, in hamilton, text me at 416 518 9958.

i have a 91 de engine and tranny that i’ll let go for $250 together. i was told they both have 181000 k’s on em. pm me if you are interested and i will give you contact details. I’m located in Oakville