WTB: Head Gasket for 89 SOHC

As the title says, my car’s leaking coolant and I need a head gasket to replace. Anyone selling one or know where I can get one?

Also added:

• 91+ Front bumper, not feeling my pignose anymore… preferably black, minimul to no rust.

• My front rotors are donzo so I might as well replace the rear as well… anyone selling NEW front and rear 4-bolt rotors let me know.

• Fabio

Go to a dealership.

Bumpers dont rust.

Go to any local parts stores, Canadian tire, Parts source etc.

i went tot he dealership and got one, 60$ plus tax what i paid for it. but when your doing this, u need the intake and exhaust gaskets as well as a few otehrs, ur best bet is to look on ebay, they have the kit on there, i bought one for 70$, comes with every gaskets and o ring on the top end. well worth it. ebay item # 220016494585 buy this, it’ll be worth it even if u don’t use all the gaskets. ur gonna need more then just the head gasket. i’m doing the same thing in about a week or two. along with new timing kit(chain guides sprockets) new struts, pillow ball chamber strut mounts and a auto ecu in my manual(yea no more speed limiter!!) if ur doing this urself, check over ur timing chain and guide, i got 296000+ and my guides r pooched. $60 got me the whole timing kit. this is something that has to come off anyways so its a good idea to check it out and replace if ur motor has high kilo’s. gettin a better thermostat will help, i got one yesterday, opens 15 degrees cooler then the stock one(dont quote me on that) i paid 30$. ur doing all that work, u might as well do it right the first time. 3 months from now ur timing guides could go and ur motor will start to make a rattling sound only sometimes. thats the timing chain sliding on a peice of metal, my buddies guide was in his oil pan! that wasn’t pretty

rotors u can get on ebay for pretty cheap.set of 4. i’d find u the itme number but i’m lazy today.

plastic don’t rust. i’ve never seen a rusted out front bumper on a 240!!!
just a suggestion, based on my 89 s13.

As the title says, my car’s leaking coolant and I need a head gasket to replace. Anyone selling one or know where I can get one?

Also added:

• 91+ Front bumper, not feeling my pignose anymore… preferably black, minimul to no rust.

• My front rotors are donzo so I might as well replace the rear as well… anyone selling NEW front and rear 4-bolt rotors let me know.

• Fabio

Go to a dealership.

Bumpers dont rust.

Go to any local parts stores, Canadian tire, Parts source etc.

i went tot he dealership and got one, 60$ plus tax what i paid for it. but when your doing this, u need the intake and exhaust gaskets as well as a few otehrs, ur best bet is to look on ebay, they have the kit on there, i bought one for 70$, comes with every gaskets and o ring on the top end. well worth it. ebay item # 220016494585 buy this, it’ll be worth it even if u don’t use all the gaskets. ur gonna need more then just the head gasket. i’m doing the same thing in about a week or two. along with new timing kit(chain guides sprockets) new struts, pillow ball chamber strut mounts and a auto ecu in my manual(yea no more speed limiter!!) if ur doing this urself, check over ur timing chain and guide, i got 296000+ and my guides r pooched. $60 got me the whole timing kit. this is something that has to come off anyways so its a good idea to check it out and replace if ur motor has high kilo’s. gettin a better thermostat will help, i got one yesterday, opens 15 degrees cooler then the stock one(dont quote me on that) i paid 30$. ur doing all that work, u might as well do it right the first time. 3 months from now ur timing guides could go and ur motor will start to make a rattling sound only sometimes. thats the timing chain sliding on a peice of metal, my buddies guide was in his oil pan! that wasn’t pretty

rotors u can get on ebay for pretty cheap.set of 4. i’d find u the itme number but i’m lazy today.

plastic don’t rust. i’ve never seen a rusted out front bumper on a 240!!!
just a suggestion, based on my 89 s13.