WTB: Headers & Exhaust

Could anybody tell me where in the GTA I can get some good priced and good quality Headers and a full catback exhaust set up for my '02 Altima 2.5? Or if anybody has them for sale let me know.

Thanks

Hey check out Vibrant at Racingline Performace.com for Catbacks, I have a really good mod for yor car too. Your stock rear sway bar is 19mm I have a 3.5 SE sway bar which is 22.5mm thick that will improve your handling, it will let your car sit better at speed and rotate the rear on corners. Im asking $65its an easy install too. for the sway bar, ask anybody its a good mod for a 2.5, I spent $400 for a nismo set thats why I have the extra sway bar. Don’t let this one go…I got a Vibrant and Im happy…

Thanks Crow, I checked out the racingline website, I’m pretty sure I will end up getting the catback from them and with regards to the rear sway bar, is the 3.5 sway bar compatible with the 2.5? If so I will grab it from you sometime next weekend. Otherwise in terms of a header, anywhere locally where I can pick one up?

It should fit, Im willing to help with the install. not too sure about headers.