WTB: Honda/Acura. details inside

1994 Civic EX coupe, pretty good shape- chk it out in my parts f/s thread ~> http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34112

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:17,topic:33939"”]

thats fine, keep making yourself look like a jackass

[/quote]

Keep being a big baby because of one comment.:cry:

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:17,topic:33939"”]

thats fine, keep making yourself look like a jackass

[/quote]

Don’t be such a whiner and get all wound up over one little comment, sorry.
Geez…:gotme:

why leave 2 completely unnecessary comments in this thread? he asked you to get the fuck out. not to clutter the living shit out of his post. he wants honda’s not douchebags.

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:33939"”]

why leave 2 completely unnecessary comments in this thread? he asked you to get the fuck out. not to clutter the living shit out of his post. he wants honda’s not douchebags.

[/quote]

at least someone understands. just dont post again man, im trying to buy a car and you’re just being a PITA.

i’ll see if my friend still has his hatch around, i dont remember the year though.

gl

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:25,topic:33939"”]

just dont post again man,.

[/quote]

If you had simply said something like that and been decent about it, instead of saying “get the fuck out” I would have responded to your request more favorably. To you, GL and I apologize for posting. I should have used a PM, but it was one word and since he appeared to be local, I figured I could look at it pretty easily, didn’t think it was a huge deal, sorry.

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:33939"”]

[/quote]

To you, I don’t think he needs you “backing” him up, he’s prob a big boy. Besides, your respones are doing the exact same thing your bitching at me for, little contradictory.

bought the white 96 gsr sedan from mike (badnewsmini) so this thread is OVER