WTB Honda CRX, Civic Hatch or Integra... or maybe others

Well, the freezing rain claimed the life of my car lastnight… after a month straight of wrenchin and countless dollars and hours… here it lies with 1.5 miles on a built B16…

… So now I need a new car, preferrably a honda since I have a ton of parts for Honda’s… but I will consider other makes as well, such as:
240sx, RX7, fbody’s…etc Let me know what you got and how much… I wont know how much Im gettin from the insurance til next week, but I do have some cash as of right now

wow dude i cant believe that shit, i liked that car alot

Holy shit Matt. Damn shame…you weren’t hurt were you? My buddy is selling his 94 GSR…call me for details

No, I didnt get hurt, that was only at 25-30 mph… I’ll call you later about the GSR…

how much do you think you’re looking to spend?

Im not sure yet… I mean if I find something that i like right now for a few grand, I can pick it up… but I have over $3k in reciepts and the car was in mint condition so that would be around $3k… but I have to talk to the adjustor to see what Im getting for it.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41362

damn man thats a real shame…still got the hatch if youre interested

i got a 95 coupe needs tires and cant get the head unit to work and a little rust i could sell you its got a 109,000 miles for like a grand

I think have seen ur car.Do u had a cop license plate (black & blue) in the front bumper?I live in east mckeesport right in rt.30 and that car was clean as hell.Good luck w/ ur new project.

i’m assuming you’re keeping the motor and everything???

Yea, I dont have enough for your car, but I might if they give me a decent amount for mine. I’ll let you know whats up by next week.

Yea, thats mine…

and I plan on buying it back from the insurance… but the block is fucked.

sucks to hear the block is fucked too making it a total waste :frowning:

Goodluck in finding a new car

this is in your price range

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/584959769.html

wow thats sad to see, the hours of wrenching and the attention to detail are the hardest parts to lose.

Is that yours? Do you have anymore pics?

my friend has a crx shell and a 95 ex 4 door with the stock d16z6 in it he is selling together for 1000$

pm sent

no that’s not mine