For Sale 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback w/B16

1993 honda civic hatchback, DX model I believe, JDM B16 swap, full ZEX nitrous kit, Megan Racing header and rear lower control arms,coilovers, Carbon Fiber Hood, fiberglass Z3 fenders, full catback exhaust, complete interior with DelSol seats and new carpet, radio blockoff with shiftlight and switches installed, quarter panels have had repair panels welded in, paint isnt great, I do have stock hood and 1 stock fender, and a few other random parts. Asking $3,200obo or trade. For additional cost I also have a 1994 Acura integra that can be included for the disk brake swap and an extra low milage engine. possibly looking for other Honda, Truck, Jeep or Nice ATV.
PM me for questions or details or post here and I will keep checking. Thanks. Kris

Why are you selling it so soon after buying it? Seems like a lot of people around ehre are buying up other’s projects and reselling after a week or two.

I didn’t buy it, I traded for it and am just looking for cash or something else.

trade for an audi ?

No thanks on the Audi, pretty sweet car, I just dont know anything about them.

want a 91 crx si for it and some cash

i like the branch holding the hood up. lol

“special” handmade hood prop included.

if you could email me the pictures because I can’t see them from my gov’t computer.

wray.white@gmail.com

im looking for a beater for when I get home, I don’t wanna be driving the s2000 from jan to march.

pittspeeders live by zip ties dont they…

trade for a 98 s10 step side. . . if interested i can send u pics

I love Zip Ties, PM’d you gotboost.

This car can also be purchased with a D16y7/y8 mini me swap for a lot cheaper.

Does the rear have disc brakes or not?

PM sent

pretty sure it has rear drum brakes, I have a 1994 Acura integra that is complete that I can include for the disk brake swap and an extra engine.

Well can you check? It matters because of which model this really is.

This car has rear drum brakes, an aftermarket sunroof, and has side mouldings, therefore I believe it is a DX model. Thanks.

any problems you know of?

hey i got a 91 crx si i wll trade for it with the mini me idc im just looking for a hatch project if you want to know more email me with your number its got 17s lowerd cat back short throw yea haha just email me thanks

no problems that I know of.

Make offer.

how much would you want for just the b16?