silver
JDM B16 swap with 5zigen header
83k on shell NO RUST
40-45k on motor
5spd
alpine cd player
progress 2 inch drop
carbon fiber hood (clear is faded)
tenzo R racing seats (i can get stock seats)
bolt in cage (not in car right now)
Will come with a set of 16inch quantum tek s02 wheels in graphite (no tires)
no a/c and no power stearing

Ive been talking about getting rid of this car for over a year now but never really wanted to because its such a good car but my dad is telling me i have to get rid of it. It is a solid car and runs really good. The swap was done by Brooks(teamteal) and i have never had a problem with the car running. Its starts right up even after sitting for awhile.

I dont have any recent pics of the car and i will get them up as soon as i find my camera.

Im asking $3500 no trades

Damn Wish I knew about this car before I bought mine .Looking for a B-series motor

GLWS

I shall offer you 2900 american dollars

i shall offer you a swift kick in the nuts cuz you never came and looked at it last time you said you wanted to

Yea I bought a laser to flip and then some dumpy ass wrx

well then give me call and come look at it…you got my number

Will do capn. Some girls buying the wrx as soon as its back from synapse and I need a car I could possibly jump the hudson with and this seems to be the perfect candidate.

lmao

come on stallmer offer a trade, or say you wish he had this for sale when you bought your civic, or just +rep someone already

:rofl

Hey Shapes, wanna trade???

Man I wish this was forsale when I was looking for one…

+rep anyway

Glws dood

bump

Damn man, i want this, but i need to get rid of something first. if you still have it when i get rid of the accord i will buy this shat!

trade for 99 maxima?

wall it says no trades lol

thanks for the re-assurance!!!

PETE its got a 350 in it

way to throw the thread off-topic… thanks:retardclap:retardclap

naaa its always going to be a topic