97 honda civic dx coupe

i got a clean 97 honda civic NO rust sohc motor with 111k 5 speed lowered 17" adr rims full exhaust clean int. no check engine light car runs great

the bad
car needs one tire
has a scratch on the pass. door

any questions just ask

4500 or make offer

hahah this the one that was jsut on craigslist for 1600??

sure is BUT Besides that… wtf makes a single cam ek worth $4500? maybe $2500

Can this be put back to stock? I mean, you still got stock springs and stock wheels and tires?

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2593215149.html

Judging from the Craigslist post it has stock springs included but not wheels and he doesnt have the key for the lugs and one is flat lol…

puttingt my b16a from my hatch in the car today…

Clean it up toss the b16 in it and make another clone lol. I got a 96-98 Si Grill

Wow no hate on flipers but if your gonna try to rip someone off do it on craigslist shift is not the place to do it…I also seen this on craigslist for 1600 and in your first post it says nothing about a b16 being put in it so you trying to go from 1600-4500 for just picking it up and snaping a picture?..its a DX clean or not its worth 2500 tops…

looks like it needs a piece of molding

ive got like 1000 for it.

Word i cant believe this shit

this car will never see a b16, kid just used it as a cover up for tripling his money lol… I’d be very surprised if he did… Matter fact, OP, you supposively already did the swap, wanna post some pics for potential buyers?

x2

And this is why nobody liked you under your last user name on here. Also you’re gonna put an obd1 motor in that car from your eg?

And its missing a side skirt and has tinted tails. What other hack job shit is in this thing you can’t see in the picture?

this isnt rape hatch is it?

well he also had plays150 now meanb16 maybe rapehatch to…

pics of b16 in this civic or bann

Call fisk he likes buying expensive red hondas haha

From the looks of it cars same exact as he purchased it and still trying to get 4500…with a singlejingle
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2607845356.html