WTB: Honda Fuel Injector resistor box ASAP!

I need a resistor box to run peak and hold low resistance Injectors. If anyone has one let me know asap!! Thanks,
Steve

you could run 10 watt 10 ohm in line resistors from radio shack temporarily

thanks bro I may end up doin that unless i can get one very soon

I would give ya mine but i sorta need it…Good luck buddie i wanna see the sol out and running!

haha me too i drove it yesterday but its in limp mode untill i get this restiance problem fixed

I think I have one, I can look after work if you still need it.

YES!! let me know right away thanks man

I have a couple of them. They also have the pigtails. Let me know if you are still looking?

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2554647

he has 6, and he wants 20bucks shipped

hey i need one badly like tonite if possible lol how much you want? Im in alfred for college which is about a hour and half from buffalo so lmk asap thanks!

i ran they inline resistors, they worked just as good as the box imo

Fucking junk yard it up son! pull one out of an old integra DA or some shit…there all over. That would be your fastest bet…

Fucking junk yard it up son! pull one out of an old integra DA or some shit…there all over. That would be your fastest bet…

go to m&m u pull it. they usually have a few 4th or 5th gen accords there, which both use the resistor boxes…

M&M hasn’t had shit in the honda game as of late. Literally 2-3 hondas in the entire yard. Very picked through too.

b18ctrb helped me out, i have the box and hopefully the car will be running great later today :slight_smile:

that sucks :meh: