WTB Honda wheels

Looking for some new wheels for my dd, would love GSR blades, fat 5s, mesh, si alloys. Let me know if ya have anything. thanks

weiner, buy my red ones

i just got a set of fat fives need tires make a offer. you can text me at 7249802308 for pics or to make a offer

pics

Here you go caleb. Drag DR-9 (Volk CE-28N copies)

How much do you want for the wheels dyingwish

stevo is doing the gangsta lean!

You see me rollin’, you hatin’ :cuddle:

Since the wheels are virtually new, I’d like to get 300 out of them.

Damn Steve, maybe if you worked out those toothpick arms a lil you wouldnt have to lean soo far haha.

$300 is a sick deal for those dubs!

so i need some opinions the fat fives offset seems to be +38 as far as i can tell and my fit runs +55 mm on the stock wheels any idea if i will run into issues?

Stock offset for DC chassis cars are either +42 or +45 actually. My Weds are +32 and they are VERY close to the fender lips, any less positive and rolling would be necessary. You will have zero problems with any OEM wheel.

FWIW, a friend of mine runs 17x8.5 Volk TE-37’s on his Fit. Not sure of the offest, but still no issues.

What size wheels are you seeking? I got a nice set of 17"x7 wheels that I am not using. I just need the tires removed from them…LMK.

I got a Set of Si wheels In Decent Shape.

I think im going to go with the fat 5’s from stupidcoupe, he has a set of black ones which i was probably going to paint them anyway, i just hope they fit alright

WITH TIRES DYINGWISH

The B’stone RE-01R’s on them now are not to be used on the street. They are currently at 1/32 deep. They were purchased shaved/heat cycled down to 3/32. They will not come with tires.