WTB: hood, bumper, and plastic inner fender

I need a green hood and bumper to match my car as the paint is chipping away. The color is Juniper Green i believe.
Also looking for a driver side front plastic inner fender in good shape.

Good luck finding a hood in that color.

That was a rare color.

I have a flat black one you can have for $50.

dan the plastic inner fender isnt cool . lol

kevin

is juniper green that like candy green like a light green if so i have the hood

i need the plastic inner fender for the driver side kev, I have some custom work done for the piping on the turbo, it goes through the engine bay and the air filter is approximately 3/4 of a foot infront of the driver side wheel, and if i were to drive in the rain the filter would suck up all the water which isnt good. If anyone has one with clips ill come get it right away.

I know what he means I had the same issue with the cold air intake. I thought that customizing “cutting” the wheel well would help suck in more air but its great but as for in the rain it likes to drink some fluids LOL.

Dont know where to get it but I would say try a junk yard or dont trow the filter there. I tried a really short ram intake instead of the cold air intake and its so much better with throttle so its a suggestion.

So instead of piping being about 4-5 feet long ive made it less than 1 feet… Pretty cool actualy you just need a saw :lol:

still looking for all of these items

Hey man,

I have a hood as well but no it’s not green. It’s actually primer grey and white. It’s in MINT shape though and you’d just have to paint it.

Make me an offer if your interested.

Take care.

Easy 8)

I have the inner fender with all the hardware. Shoot me an offer.

Ive got a hood, in red. $50 firm. Its in mint condition.

i still have the colour hood and rear bumper, $80 for the hood and if u take the rear bumper off all i want is like $15…if ur interested pm me