WTB: I need boxes!!

I’m shipping a ton of parts, and I need large quantities of boxes, all sizes. I’m especially looking for a lot of small ones (say to ship a corner light), and odd shaped and long boxes (spoilers, moldings, dash pads). I’ll take just about anything in a large quantity. I use the USPS Priority boxes a lot, but I can’t use them to ship small stuff first-class, for international stuff, and for large items. I also can use bubble wrap and those air-filled cushion things. If anyone, say, works somewhere that throws out tons of boxes every day, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!:smiley:

goto a supermarket, im sure theyd be more than happy to get rid of some instead of throwing them in the compactor

I wish u would of told me last week. I had atleast 25 boxes i threw out. Mostly small too.

liquor store

liquor store.

order priority boxes from usps.com, they’re free and they ship them right to your house. you just have to use priority shipping which isn’t really that bad anyway.

Liquor store for standard size boxes. Try Bert’s bike shop for large/sturdy boxes. When I used to work there there was always a ton of them lying around from bikes and exercise equipment.

I have 50 new 12x12x18 boxes from uline, might be a little bigger then you are looking for tho

a bird told me that you can flip the usps boxes inside out.

Most are stamped on the inside so if you flipped them they read “USPS Priority” or something like that… Unless you have a bunch from 2 years ago +.

the post office is funny about shipping liquor boxes , might want to wrap them in brown paper

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try the liquor store around the corner! I actually do turn some of the larger Priority boxes inside out, but most are stamped now.

we can tell if you flip them inside out, so don’t bother.

pwned

Stop by my work, Schuele paint on main near transit. We’re in the bill grays plaza 1/4 mile east of transit. Big red benjamin moore sign. I’ll throw you some boxes. stop after 2pm anyday this week.

I can give you some boxes from my food shipment at my pizzeria. Just let me know.

Awesome, thanks guys. As for the Priority boxes- I only turn the medium sized flat rate boxes inside out, but I still send them priority. I do this because our PO doesn’t have the ones I need. I fear if I sent them any other way some disgruntled postal employee would toss them off the nearest bridge.:smiley: