WTB: Ice Hockey equipment (elbow pads, pants)

I’m looking to join a men’s league next summer, so I’m trying to get some equipment now during the holidays. Things I’ll need are as follows:

elbow pads, pants (size medium or large)

Thanks!

so do u need roller hockey or Ice?

Sorry, fixed the title. I need it for the ice.

I have a pair of tps pants in decent shape, and a chest protector i believe its itech but ill check for sure… chest protector was only used a couple times it looks brand new still… if interested ill get exact specs/pix/prices for ya… pm me

i have a old pair of bauer supreme 5000 size 9 if you are interested

I have a new pair of Jayco pants for sale. I bought 2 pair when I got em cause they were on sale, but my buddy who I got them for had already got new pants.

they’re real nice, thigh zippers, all that. I just want $40 for them.

I’ll sell my TPS shin guards whenever. removable washable liner, elastic w/velcro strap. $20.

Pm’d

I changed my mind about the skates. I’m going to hold off on them until spring.

What size are the shin guards and pants?

ill have to check on the pants when I get home, they’d fit someone probably 5’8" 150 lbs - 6’1" 210 lbs. I’m currently 5’10" 160 lbs, but they fit me when I was 190 lbs too

Yeah the pants would definitely fit me, but I may wait to see what Christmas brings first. Nice job droppin 30lbs though, Cam Ward who? Haha, check those shin guards too. 16" I think is what I’d wear. Thanks!

they’re 15". fit me well at 5’10"

hmm, i’m 5"11 so it could be close. but i haven’t even bought skates yet, so it’s probably better for me to wait so I have a better idea of fitment. thanks anyways though, i’ll get back to you about those pants if new ones don’t show up under my tree next week.

bump…ineedacar check your pm’s

pmd back!

go to buffalosports by mckinley. They carry new mission pants,shoulder pads, elbow pads… pants and shoulder pads are 40 a piece and elbow pads i believe are like 25

mission is a big :tdown: when it comes to ice hockey imo… except their sticks those are bomb

yeah right. mission should have stuck to roller hockey.
I bought a missions 3 pack when i played jr’s and ALL of them broke during the first road trip.

^pants have been sold to this guy

I’ve got mission skates and they’re pretty good for me. I’ve never really owned many other pairs except old school tacks though so I wouldn’t know.

Ok, well not to offend anyone, but I’m not interested in anything Mission. And I’m not looking for a debate on which brands are better, lol. I just need pants, elbow pads, and shoulder pads right now. Thanks!

still interested in taking a look at mine?