WTB integra GSR left front fender

like the title says… if anyone has any laying around pm me please

any fender will work man

Yup…Any 94-01 Integra

take it you nabbed that gsr with the b18c5?

btw by left do you mean driverside or passenger? i may know where you could snag one real cheap if you act fast

then so be it … any 94+ integra fender haha.

nick let me know aobut that fender… i need drivers side fender. and yep i snagged that gsr/type r :smiley: … the body needs some loving tho lol

i was at M&M the other day, and they JUST got a 94 teg in there, i cant remember but i think the passenger side was whacked pretty bad, the driver fender might be salagable. o and minisrt4 said i might be getting a PM from you about a gauge pod…if so hit me up im down for it

yup^^^ and it looked pretty good when i saw it.

good luck~

wheres m&m? about the guage pod im not sure what im going to do… i just got a a pillar single pod on there right now but id like to get soemthing more fancy looking… we can talk about it if i bring hte teg by and have u look at the rust damage on it.

^ im going to M&M tomarrow at about noon if you want to go, im snaggin a motor and another honda fender there, PM me if you want to go or if you want me to grab the fender for ya.

sent u a pm :smiley:

bump

yeah sorry about that, the fender DEF. was no good, and the passenger side was already snagged. 2060 and marks didnt have any teg’s either. ebay??

hope it wasnt going to come to ebay lol… id rather try to pound out the fender i currently have then spend 100$ with shipping for a fender.

a friend has a black one off T 99 GSR, Ill ask him how much u looking to spend

You won’t spend that much on ebay for a fender…here is one currently up for auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-01-Acura-Integra-Drivers-side-front-fender_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33644QQitemZ160000649875QQrdZ1

30? something like that… let me know

thanks for the auction cory. hopefulyl i can find one local :frowning:

bump? sitll looking

Here ya go, an entire front end…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15896