WTB: Ipod Compatible Head Unit

As the title says im looking for a head unit that is ipod compatible you dont have to have the adapter ill get my hands on that myself if you dont have it. Preferably should have a detachable faceplate not looking to spend more than 150-200 let me know what you guys have.

you can get a really nice brand new one for that priceā€¦ check ebay

well i really dont want to spend that much but if someone has an unbelieveable deal on a head unit for that price then i would fork out that much

I bought head units off Craigslist and later found out there were little problems with them. I would have gladly payed $50 more not mto deal with the aggravation. Buy a new one for peace of mind. Ebay has some really good deals.

For $100 you can add an aux input to many factory units. The caveat is that they have to be capable of controlling an optional CD changer. The big benefit is not having to deal with the theft problem that comes with an aftermarket HU.

i have a awia one or however its spelled all you need is an aux port and control it through the ipod 40 bucks in good condish!!!