WTB: IPOD

Looking to buy an ipod 30g video or 5th gen. I would prefer a 5th gen but lemme know wht u have want one asap. Thanks

I have an 80gb classic, looking to upgrade to an iphone.

how much? and when u wanna sell

also how old is it? how long have u had it?

Pm returned, 1.5 years old, bought new.

dibs after speedracer89 if he don’t take it…price?

$125, I’ve had a couple interested so far, I just got home with my new iphone, now need to get rid of the ipod. I can post pics if anyone wants

I have a 30GB iPod Photo I’d part with. Works fine, I bought an iTouch and don’t need 2 iPods.

My wife has a 40gig (might be bigger???) video ipod. we both have iPhone’s so we never use it. I would sell for 50

woot.com right now

Details? I’ll buy it today if its at least a 40gig. Let me know…

+1

pics

I lied its a 60gig like the one above just white.

I pm’d ya eMKay…got no response.

I’d buy yours too badnewsmini…let me know…

Because technically it was sold to the original poster, but he flaked out, your offer was too low. It’s still for sale.

yeah sorry man i thought i was goin to make it my car jus really needed to be fixed i actually fixed it the other day it set me back 300 bucks. I thought my car was under warranty but then ford called me back later and said my car wasnt covered so then i had to fix it myself. The cracked intake would have caused me a blown motor and i dont have 2500 to put a new motor in. I told you this the other but things were not jus goin my way this weekend. Sorry man I was suppose to buy tires too but do to the intake mess up I have to wait for those also. Yeah sorry i didnt call back i tried to communicate well but i had to seriously make 50 phone calls trying to figure things out with my warranty and where im going to get a new intake. I still want it but i had to take care of that first. Sorry