WTB: ITR cams

just looked it up, jdm=usdm cams, pre98 had 1ring on the cam and 98+ have 2rings on the lobe

The ITR cam as opposed to the GSR cam is a nice addition. You may see as much as 8-10 peak WHP but, remember that this mild cam upgrade is after all stock for the R so drivability is nothing to worry about.

JDM Vs. USDM ITR they are the same. The only difference is that the 97 to 99 cam profile has a 3 degree shorter duration on the intake lift on the Vtec lobe than the CTR and the 00 to 01 ITR cam profile. For the 3 degrees you should get the USDM or the JDM/CTR intake cam.

if ur gonna be using itr cams u should really upgrade to the itr valvetrain or ur gonna get excessive floating because of the higher duration/lift

If your gonna try to make deals you should really upgrade to responding to texts, and IM’s or ur gonna get excessive no-friends because of the higher gayness you posess

im on my desktop i dont have aim

+1

Try honda-tech dude. There all over the place on there. I found a set for like 300 shipped i think it was…

ok so i just found this out lol, the inners from an itr are the only thing different from a gsr head, the retainers and outers are the same

I have a set of ITR cams. The number one cylinder intake vtec lob has some wear, other then that one they are perfect. Id probably sell them fairly cheap if interested. Or just use them till the Skunk2’s come

are the itr valves different from the b16 valves? because i already lapped the b16 valves to the head. i may end up running the stock b16 cams for now until i can upgrade the entire valvetrain

the actual valves or the springs? im pretty sure all bseries heads are the same minus the cams/valvesprings retainers etc… ill have to check tho

this is eric btw my name changed lol

B16 and GSR intake manifolds do not interchange.

i said the actual head not the corresponding parts, as in the internals of the head

That would make the head different considering the stud pattern ON THE HEAD is different.

omfg. u can use itr/b16b/b16a/gsr VALVE SPRINGS/RETAINERS IN ALL HEADS IS WHAT IM SAYING THE PART NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY ARE INTERCHANGEABLE.

and b16 heads have higher compression than b18. but its so slight

i meant the valves, i wanna know if the valves are the same

yes they are. 28mm on b18 and b16, and all aftermarket companies list their valves as b16/b18

thank you.

pmed

i have a set of 2000 cams (same as ctr), will be interested in trading for stock B16s as soon as I get my motor out- were you the one i was talking to about this originally?