wtb: jet ski

kinda looking for something just to start off with ,
if anyone has one or maybe knows where to look…
i checked ebay but there is only like 8 in the area.

standup?

sit down

This guy on roclife has been trying to sell this one for a while:

selling a 99 seadoo xpl, yellow, black and grey. Under 65 hours. Comes with a one place trailer, trailer has new tires, spare tire, bearing buddies, and new lights. Jetski has UMI handles with new grips. Comes with 1 gallon of oil(30 dollar value). Jetski in very good condtion, also stored inside when not in use. Asking $3300 with everything mentioned. Email me at wizawaza@hotmail.com

http://community.webshots.com/user/wizawaza

click for pics

1999 SEA DOO/BOMBARDIER
XP LTD 5869
Length: 9’
Model Name/Description: XP LTD 5869
Boat Type: Jet Drive Boats
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine: 130 HP Gasoline
Net Weight: 550

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31111

check the paper…theres one in there im strongly considering buying…not gonna say which one until i make my decision though. My advice is to stay away from all polaris products. Me/my dad have had a kawasaki for 14 years and its still running perfect with no problems over the years.

i know of 2 of them for sale…a yamaha and a kawi…both are sitting at freewheeling right now…i can get more info from the owner if interested.
kawi is a 3 seater, yamaha is 2…
pm me if you want more info…

anyone seen any trailers around??

Polaris FTW :tup: Our 97 and 99 SLTx 1050cc 3 seaters haul ass

XP limiteds are fast little skis with not so amazing stability… not the best starter ski but once learned that 951 cc is rediculous… that is my next purchase but an 02… better color scheme

Thats what i have, and it was my starter ski, and i dont think id wanna ride anything different…very fun…however THEY SUCK when it comes to reliablility, you constently gotta rebuild these motors, (im on my 3rd), problem is the way they sit…motor in the front…makes for great intake for to much water threw the carbs, i dont care what kinda filter u wanna run, but once that bitch goes under…hello pistion scoring…also they handle GREAT!! but thats the downfall of them…(the exhuast pipe bolts ALWAYS seem to come loose theres a FIX you have to do, or the bolts will back off and make way for the pipe to seperate from the exhuast mani, and allow the water that flows threw the pipe for cooling purposes to flow right back into the motor)…

i seem to hear that… ESP when you do use them like “their supposed” to be ridden. seems like there is a ton of people selling on ebay with no motors or blown ones. but did you use TRUE bombarider Mix oil? that helps. ive had my 2000gtxs with over 200 hours and still original motors and run strong

ur motor is in the safe zone…not in the dead up bow, i also have a GTX that has well over 300hrs on it and i haven’t had to rebuild it yet…also i noticed with sea doos 2 stroke synthetic oil it makes lots of shit gunk up…

Seadoo HX for ZERO stability but F’N sick cornering ability

picking up a seedoo today, GTX

what year, i’ve road a 96 and i think it was an 02 gtxdi, and both were really fun and quick for thier size.