WTB: JVC 12 Disc CD changer

If anyone has one that works let me know. My CD changer in my winter car just craped out and Im looking for a replacement. Thanks.

got one.

75 bucks?

12 disk

pretty sure it has mp3 too

GT

i have a 6 cd changer from a mercedes benz CLK i believe.

i have no clue if it would work or not.

make an offer.

Sorry Greg I should of been more clear, my bad :oops: , im looking for one that is like 5 years old the new ones especially the ones that play mp3’s are not compatable with my JVC deck the wiring is all different as well as the adapter and I would have to run a new wire from the front to the back and purchase the right adapter, if Im gona go throught all that trouble I might as well buy a new one .
Im looking for this model or older:

Even the generation just before this one would be great like the mid nineties models.

No it wont work, I need an older generation JVC CD changer. If I don’t find one I will have to get my old CD changer repaired, the problem with getting it repaired is that the repair costs half the value of a brand new one LOL :lol: .

mines from… 99 or so:?

might be worth a try.

send me a pick of the plug hole.

and ill compare to the conector on the wire

GT

Better yet instead of guessing, if your not in a hurry to sell it, then just bring it to the go kart meet with you and I will plug it in, if it works great! I get a cd changer and you get $75.00

hah aok that works too.

its been in my closet for… probly 3 years… so sure

GT

^ Sounds good thanks.