WTB: KA 5spd trans

Need a 5spd for a KA24DE, im not lookin to spend more than $100 cause theyre a dime a dozen and not worth jack shit.

Maybe in Socal because they’re all over, but here they’re not too common, kinda like an uncracked dash here vs. there…

ANYWHO, I’ve got one. I need to get it out of the car though and I’d want moar than $100 for it… or if you’re after just gears, I have an SR trans in my barn for $85 with a cracked case (from my accident, not abuse).

theyre everywhere in jersey… if it comes down to it, ill just pick one up there the next time i take a trip down

i need a fucking clutch!

IDK the condition of the clutch in this thing… but if I yank the engine and trans for jersey I will take a look for you.

ill yank the engine and trans to look for myself if you really want haha

I’ve been meaning to pull it anyways…

you got a hoist? or u droppin the sub frame?

Hoist.

ill come if u want some help, im free sat after 5, sunday, tues and thurs

Only day I’d be free is sometime next weekend. This weekend I’ve got a family dinner Saturday, then later on mother’s day I’m working on snailed’s Sentra. My day off is Wednesday but I’m doing brakes on a friends car, doing a little work on the Subaru if possible then going to LVD.

oh ok, whenever you can im down to help, or ill do it and u can sit back and watch haha, i may have found an affordable clutch so i might not need a used one, but still im down to yank that bitch

Should of bought a advance auto one… its only 127 picked up. i told you many times…

i would rather have a slipping one, ordering a stage 2 tomorrow :thumbup

Stage 2 for what. your car is stock. Its a waste of time. ive got a ZOOM from adavnce… cossey speical …

20K later is perfectly fine.

Thats what I was gonna say… SPEC ftw! (As far as 240’s go, they don’t have many issues…)

how is it a waste of time, i beat the piss out of my clutches, its not that much more expensive, and the one in my trans right now is a ‘zoom’ and its fucked, looked fine while it was out of the car, will not buy ever

hollah, i heard spec fall apart

:hijacked sorry dan i totally :hijacked

who cares if you hijaked. theres 6 other threads you hijaked talking about your clutch. plus shift members do it everywhere…

You beating the piss outta them on the street = You need to learn a new driving strategy.

umm no…id rather not drive like a pussy, thank you

what does being a pussy have to do with anything? You beating the shit outta the car 24/7 will end up like the sentra. shit was leaking/burning outta every hole. Im lucky with the amount of shit i put my motor through its not burning/leaking anything. and its got 202K. The KA is tough, but its not justin proof :slight_smile: