WTB KA24DE ASAP....w/5 speed

lookin for a KA24-de w/5 speed tranny…with al the accessories…kms dont really matter as long as it will take at least a year or 2 straight drivin…lookin to buy ASAP if price is reasonable…i have transportation and can take the engine asap…
u can also e-mail me

Rah_Footage@hotmail.com or leave me a number

thanx

pm me if u have any questions

I have a full 240 hatch 5-speed with around 160000 on it, runs and drives great.

$1000 and you can take the whole car.

no room for more cars man…but if u would like to give a me a price on just the engine/tranny that would be great thanx…let m know

also what colour is you car…maybe a friend of mine would be interestd…condition?

I would take the clutch pedel,master,drive shaft,tranny mount and slave if you end up parting it out
Thanx

i got a kade engine and great trans from a s14. 190,000 km. shit is legit still.

let me know.

bump…ive msged tons of people who claim they have engines…dry reply

Ive got a engine I just pulled from a car… 200XXX km… and a tranny thats missing the shifter assembly

I have a complete motor. Tranny is TIGHT. Tighest I’ve ever felt. No grinds…motor has blowby, rings. Take the whole thing. 100 dollars. Check my post out in the parts section. If you’re going turbo, that’s the one to get.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49432

bump…i had a few set back so now im ready to get a motor…with harness…plz pm fo details on what is included with package thanx…motor is for a 95…

hey ive got one right now for sale, $150.00 gonna need some new hoses though

bump…

BUMP…still looking for a swap for S14…with tranny and full wiring harness…

also does anyone know which serial numbers are on an S14 ECU?

I have an ECU with serial Q45…anyone know whats its for??

Bump…still looking for a KA, tranny, wiring and possibly the ecu…

willling to buy if evrything is good and WANT TO BUY RIGHT AWAY

i thought u were suppose to come on sataurday

still got mine willing to sell for 250, no wiring harness

yaa i WAS…i msgd u if u still down with Sat and u didnt reply back…also u didnt give me ur full address u just told me what area u live in