cracked my rad somehow…

new a working one.

do s14 rads fit?

whatever works.

oh, and cheap would be neat

my name is Matt,
647 878 3951, located in mississauga

need a working one ***

I have a good OE style aftermarket one, it has metal end tanks instead of the silly plastic ones Nissan used. $50 in Cambridge. I’ll toss in the electric fans pictured too.

I have one aswell. Stock, $20

got one $20.00 in scarborough

ok update.

Not to be an ass, i realize I made this thread to draw those with what I need towards me…

But there’s a reason I left my phone number.

I’m trying to avoid having to send stupid ass PMs back and forth, I need this NOW. If you call me, text me, I pick up the phone, you say, “I have a rad”. I say " how much?". You say “20 bucks” I say " ok I’ll pick it up. You tell me where, badabing badaboom, done deal.

So knowing how simple and easy the above is…

Why insist on not using the contact info provided?

I really shouldn’t be using this thread to rant. I’ll make a seperate threaad about this.

Any who. I need a rad. Today. Minutes from now. IF YOU HAVE WHAT I NEED, USE MY CELL NUMBER!!!

Thanks much n bye now.

i have a rad. its just sitting there just pulled it out to put a s14 in… but i want 60$ comes with the electric fan. and yes the s14 rad will fit. you have to use the top mounts off the s14 also or just leave it sit there the air intake will hold it in. i might even just call you actually.

Still need this.

Looking for someone closer than Oshawa (I’m in sauga).

Again, if you can help me out… CALL ME. I want to work on this yesterday, lol this means asap, and asap is not acheived by playing pm tag

OK. still need a rad.

pleaaaaase lol

CALLL MEEEE TEXT ME!!!