WTB: KA24DE

hey
i’m looking for a ka24de. kms do not matter alot but it is nice to see low numbers. also it must be a twin cam. also a pre-1995 model one would be good because i do not want to mess with the OBD2 system.
i phoned some junk yards but they got none or want 1000-1200 for one. cheaper is better, running is not a must but has to be in decent shape.

What is wrong with yours???

Your car is HICAS right? If it is, dont throw out or sell any of your p/s parts as you probably will get a non-hicas engine.

nothing is wrong with mine at all. just planning what i’m gonna do all winter long. somebody has to have one left over from an SR swap or something or seen a relativily complete one at a junk yard

i got one but its out of a 96, 130k, mild mods, hit me back if your interested.

Do you want one with good compression or something that needs rebuilding?

We have a few at the shop, so give us a call and we can help you out.

Al’s Auto Salvage / Speedworks
447-3282
20004-107AVE

Thanks,
Cory.

yea i called today but you wanted upwards of 950 for a twin cam. i do not have an old one right now as i am lookin to rebuild it to handle a turbo then get it installed by a shop. ( maybe speedworks) then i can give you guys my old one. great compression in my one. dynoed at 136hp 136 with just exhasut and k&n.

so i’m lookin for a pre 96 one with who knows how many kicks. cheaper is better. the only thing i care about is the shape of the head, crank, rods and block. basicly a rebuildable long block would be nice

On 780tuners or beyond, PM “Hjr” I bought some stuff off him, and I think he has an engine still.

sweet thanx for the tip

hey I just got another ka24de from a sr swap, unknown km, compression is down to 70psi on a cylinder but customer said was running. It would be a perfectly rebuildable unit. I could let this one go for 450 out right. thanks, Neil.

sweet i call ya tuesday.