WTB: KA24E SOHC Turbo Manifold & Downpipe

like the title says. I am looking for a KA24E SOHC Turbo Manifold and Downpipe. This will have to fit in my 1990 Nissan 240sx HB. Right now I am looking into how much this would run me up. And if the right price comes out for the 2, I wills urely Pick 'em up. Thanks
-Ryan Hansen

u got a turbo on ur sohc???

open your browser and type into the address bar www.ka-t.org , you’ll get a forum that is dedicated to turboing ka engines. Now, on the first page before the forum it has all the sponsors listed, click on the one that says jgs precision and you’ll get a place that has both of the items you need. JGS is pretty good for prices too. I ordered a oil line kit from them and had no problems, if you have a credit card you’ll have to phone them to order, because they don’t accept purchases from canada online. Oh, and there is actually a guy from toronto on the forum that has a sohc manifold for sale for 200 bux canadian.

If you want a Canadian company then check this company out of Vancouver, BC

http://www.gladmanperformance.com/

They have SOHC turbo manifolds and downpipes…so everything you need

yo go with gladman !!! i got mine there good quality he can hook u up with engine mounts too for 50$

by the way he is in bc so shipping takes 2-3 days nd his flanges are plasma cut …what turbo u pln on running>

Yeah, I’m gonna order some motor mounts from him right away too.

sorry guys, I’m going to DOHC. Thanks anyways, last minuite change.