wtb: kouki front end

im looking for kouki hood lights fenders and lights. pm me pls

We can get you Kouki widebody fenders, CF hood, and front bumper (aftermarket), we can even source you the headlights (new) if you can’t find any used ones.

PM for prices if interested.

pm sent thanx.

im looking for a stock hood tho. cf dosent go with what i wanna do yet :slight_smile: just building up my project show car for next year. but fenders lights and hood is what i need if you have them thanx :slight_smile: cars going in for paint the 17th. im trying to find hood and fenders at least by then

Cheers,

You can always paint the CF and still get the weight savings =)

yah thats true. well i sent you pms :slight_smile: hope i can get some stuff off yah :slight_smile: cheers.

im looking for kouki hood lights fenders and lights. pm me pls

We can get you Kouki widebody fenders, CF hood, and front bumper (aftermarket), we can even source you the headlights (new) if you can’t find any used ones.

PM for prices if interested.

pm sent thanx.

im looking for a stock hood tho. cf dosent go with what i wanna do yet :slight_smile: just building up my project show car for next year. but fenders lights and hood is what i need if you have them thanx :slight_smile: cars going in for paint the 17th. im trying to find hood and fenders at least by then

Cheers,

You can always paint the CF and still get the weight savings =)

yah thats true. well i sent you pms :slight_smile: hope i can get some stuff off yah :slight_smile: cheers.