wtb late 80s early 90s

im new to the whole drift scene and im looking to trade my 2004 husqvarna wr 250 2 stoke enduro(3400) for a decent 240sx minimal rust,rails in moderate shape(canadian mint)light mods, safetied and e testeted 5 speed a must…bike is freshly rebuilt less then 10hrs on new top and bottom end, comes with protaper bars,fmf gnarly pipe,full skid plate,ims baja tank,new pirelli scorpion rear,was blue plated(streetable),oil an filter done religiously VERY VERY FAST BIKE…WILL DELIVER BIKE
CHEERS

late 80’s early 90’s bro

Nice intro post.

Dylan - dont be so hard .

moulds - you should prolly introduce your self properly and make a more proper wtb ad.

something like

" I’m looking to buy my first 240sx. looking for an 89-94 coupe or hatch. must run and have little to no rust. needs to be 5spd. I have $ xxxx to spend. or I have my ______________ to trade. I’m looking to buy / trade with in the __________ area.

you can get a hold of me phone/email 555-555-1234 gottahave240@driftit.ca or PM me here. "

good luck with your search. you will find there are a few assholes on this forum dont let them get to you.

i hope thats better

please guys the bike is in mint condition excellent commuter,i really really want a 240 if i had had cash i would buy one,but i have a excellent enduro for trade super fresh ready to rip

Great work, young fella.

thanks taco but no bites yet i REEALLY REALLY want a 240 come on boys someone wants a mint enduro

bump