WTB - loading ramps for ATV

Looking for a set of ramps to load an ATV into my truck. Anyone got any?

we have them at advanced I can get you somewhat of a deal on them if you want.

Which location are you at? I would def be interested. Goin to bed, I’ll check back with ya tomorrow.

etna

My dad had a set he bought when he first got his ATV. Put it in the trailer once, and realized the trailer was too small for the ATV, and bought a trailer with a ramp. I think he may have sold them, but I can check.

Thanks guys.

Cheeks,
A friend was telling me to just buy the ramp ends and use a 2x6 for ramps. Can you get me a price on the ramps and also just the ramp ends. Im in the New Kensington area so Etna isnt too far.
Thanks

Dilligaf,
Please let me know if he still has them. What type(material,length,etc) and how much.
Thanks

Yeah I’ll check today when I go in to work

my Dad still has the ramps. Not sure on the brand. They are 2 piece alluminum that hinge together (whatever that means). I can go out and measure them if you want me to, but they are for a pickup truck. Like I said, these were literally used once, and he has no need for them now. He said they were around $125.00 new, and he wants $75 for them.

Thank you both. I found a neighbor with some tractor ramps he’s not using and told me to get him a case of beer for them. I appreciate your help.
-Brandon