Wtb:Ls integra mesh wheels

i know this is a long shot because these are rare but looking to see if anyone has any integra ls mesh wheels.Everyone has blades and fat 5’s so im looking for something different. With tires are plus but will consider without.

Thanks,
mike

i have two that were painted black and look really shitty

pics price?

anyone?

got no pics

i have some but they are on my car and i live in albany? if interested shoot me an offer.

any price in mind?? tires? shoot me a pm

i had not even thought of a price, they have 4 decent tires on them 2 are better than the others, they are my winter rims for my civic. like i said i am north of albany, they have a little oxidation on them but i am sure they can be cleaned up. no curbing that i see.

hmm well if your ever in buffalo and think of a price let me know.

I might have what you are looking for on my “parts” integra… they are a complete set, in decent condition… not perfect, but look good for being 10 years old. I would call the style “mesh” but I am new to the honda scene (I am mostly domestic) so ?? I am also new to this site, and can’t seem to post a picture with a reply to you… I think my pictures’ resolution is to much for this all. Rims are mounted, by the tires are barely legal. So, if still interested, you could PM me your email, and I will send picts. to see if right rims first… then talk $ afterwards.

awesome pmed