WTB LS1 Injectors

if anyone has a set of LS1 injectors 28lb let me know, they must work, i only actually need 6. Thanks

smokinsssss

I gave mine to Paul in trade for his T-top back when I broke mine lol

thats all right man just let me know if anything comes up. Are all LS1 injectors 28? the skinny gray ones? Also i have a set of ford 30s but not sure how to figure out which one is bad…already off the car, i know one is completely shot/stuck open.

i have 24lb injectors if your interested

those are def too small for this car but how many miles and how much?

if ford #30 fit your car the ls1 series wont as the plugs are diff and immpemdance also …just look on fbody forums or stang forums and another set of 30,s

i also have a set of new g.t.p injectors of a 03 g/p g.t.p

how many # are the gtps? my buddy runs the ls1 28s hes got the same setup as me and says they are plug n play as long as i get the ones without the fancy plug.

summit racing makes a simple plug and play wiring harness adapter for the GM wire loom to the ford 30’s. I have them on my car and it was less then $50 shipped for 8.

also, I have stock GTP injectors on my car…on ls1 fuel pressure they are 41lb’s…stock they are rated at 36.

how much for them, can shoot me pm if you want.

sorry i fail at multi quotes, smokin the ford 30# plugs were the same as my stock 22#, did the gtp injectors plug right in your car or no?

no they didnt. I needed to get the plug and play wiring harness from summit racing. Like I said, it was 50$ for all 8…so for 6, you looking at less then $40 shipped to your door. No splicing wires and its all reversible.

however, stock GTP’s might be the same adaption as yours sense they are based off the older style harness, compared to the newer style like on my camaro.

not sure if these are the right ones for your application but this gives you the idea of what im talking about…

how is 50 for the injectors ,they should be a plug and play deal on yours though

sounds like a deal.

I got 6 GTP injectors… I need 2 more :frowning: Might just shovel out the cash for 60# tho and never worry about it again.

PS. Who’s got a LS6 intake?

Rich has a NICE intake setup for ya Joe

^ i heard about richies intake…its a sweeeeet deal.

Yea slowmarrow let me know when a good time to pick them up , when/where thanks

Yeah… But its 1/5 the price of my car. Way overkill for what Im looking to do.

hahaha i hear ya!! LS6 intake is plenty versatile for most street cars.