WTB meshies or blades

Have cash in hand looking for a set of either. Condition of clearcoat doesnt matter as long as theyre in decent shape. lmk guys. Preferrably no tires but whatever.

you are 5xXXX though?

EP3 on 15s = nono

ep3s are 4 lug pete

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CIMMINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO has time attack’d GSR blades on his SSM EP3 and it doesn’t look half bad at all (minus the time attack part, I don’t like that on anything other than legit CE28N’s, etc.). Plus if I’m not mistaken he plans to mount DR’s on these, or maybe I’m just confused.

hmm, thanks.:up

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Ah gotcha… 15s always seemed too small to me on EP3s… even the stock wheels… but for DR’s I understand.

I think in the past few weeks anytime bob’s EP3 is mentioned you reply with 2+ facepalms :rofl

No comment.
Lance has the same views, but acts professional online.

I’m curious as to what you think he’s doing wrong (besides the fake header and license plate relocator, lol) ?

Fuck you greg at go-autoworks!!!

I don’t want anyone getting huffy, we can discuss opinions behind closed doors. lol or on AIM or when I come to put my off roading lights on the Jeep at your house…:shifty

Gotchya. I’ll probably be working on my car this weekend (taking out the front Sportlines).

Snowmobiling this weekend ftw!

The catback and some cash and you can have the fat fives…
Pm me

Yeah these are for DR’s. Im just going to use graduation money and buy work emotion XD9 or HFP 02-03 optional wheels. Then kpro and cams before the swap. BTW 02-03 ep3 = 4 lug, 04-05= 5 lug.

in 40 degree weather? fail

yes retard, that’s actually perfect conditions…frigid cold all week, nice weekend, perfect ice conditions…+snow is NOT melting anytime fast at 40 degrees.

100% not a fail.:Idiots

o it was. have fun on the “ice”