wtb: mildy modded s13 with minimal rust

Guys, I’m looking for a mildy modded s13 with either a stockish SR setup or a well running ka24. I don’t want a car that needs repairs or someone elses garbage. I want a presentable s13 with frame rails intact. Looking to spend money on a good car but nothing above 5gs. I’ve seen tons of s13s with SR and coils etc go for 4-5gs. Car doesn’t need to be perfect but as I said, presentable. Lmk what you guys have. Thanks!

These are my expectations so everyone is on the same page.

If you offer me a 2-3gs car, I expect it to be stock KA that has loweing springs or stock shocks. SLIGHT surface rust in multiple places and on the frame.

3-4gs I ecxpect a pretty clean car with stock KA with cheap coils, exhaust, aftermarket clutch maybe, brake upgrade and minimal rust. Clean under body.

4-5gs I expect a stock SR on coils or springs, slight rust here and there and other small mods.

Basically, I’m not in a rush to buy but will jump on a deal if there is one that presents itself to me.

Thanks guys!

Samson! No more S14 love? You were always secretly an s13 lover weren’t you? :wink:

I like to try new things :slight_smile:

oh shit. Just in time for summer! I knew you couldn’t stay away!

Dammit Samson, why couldn’t you have posted this before. I would have sold you my red hatch for a “Chinese Special”

lmao! :smiley:

Samson, my car seems to fall in the 4-4.5g category but sorry not for sale lol:cool:

hahahaha… just kidding martino

LOL It needed a paint refresh and suspension setup! Asshole :stuck_out_tongue:

^ LMAO…alright no more shitting on the thread.

For $34.50?

Chinese Special + Son Special = 32.85 lol samson prolly wants coffee while waiting for Martino’s late ass hahahaha

Chinese new years is long over!

show me them cars!

if your still looking for an s13 then cheek out my ad its a pretty good deal