WTB: Mint Condition Chuki (Preferably Hatch, will consider Coupe)

1. Finally, my university acceptances came in the mail in the last couple of weeks, and as such I shall begin seeking my first car.
  2. Help me find this car asap so i dont have to drive my Echo to prom! (I cheaped out and didnt go for a limo).
    I’ll treat you to timmies at the next CG meet if you hook me up with a nice find!

Looking For:

• '91 to '93 (Preferably Hatch and SE, but i will consider coupe)
  • Must be 5 speed
  • If you want an idea as to how clean i’m considering, there was a white coupe with 17’s on autotrader that i believe jesse jericho on SON bought before i could get at it. (check the recent pics thread on SON)
  • another good example would be the titanium grey S13 (http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=25617) but i believe that may have been sold.
  • Preferably a low mileage ka (but i will consider SR)
  • not winter driven
  • cert and e-tested with little to no work
  • Budget of around 5000

Small Things:

• colour would never matter if the car was in the right shape but i love white or red
  • rims wouldnt matter either if ^^^ (but i’m digging black/dark stock 7 spokes)
  • non smoker but ^^^
  • located in GTA (gas is expensive) but ^^^

Thanks alot for the hits and consideration.
-cal

once a day… bumpity bump!

My mechanic has one that fits your requirements…

Rust free, with black top SR20 motor… contact foot@jdm-imports.com and he will send you the details…

Thanks!
Mitch

Thanks for the hook up. I sent off an email, have you seen the car? I dont want any crazy tuned car, i’m just kinda after a trackable clean daily driver.

Yes, the car is at our shop now… Stefan (Foot) babies his car; the only reason he’s selling it is because he is buying our 2.7L GTR…

here you go my friend…great project car!!!

That got sold. i really wanted it. painted protege titanium grey it was.

what about this one :

Do you just want free timmies? XD
I personally dont have time to work on a car either, so i’m really hoping just to find a daily driver that wont require me to do any major work, or anywork.

ok…goodluck then…
i don’t like timmis;)

Blasphemous. You should be hanged for saying that… that would solve all our problems. I get your sexy car, another timmies hater is expelled from the world.

lol if timmies doesnt float your boat what gets you? vodka? bbt? Anyways, thanks for the effforts though. 240sex on SON made me an offer, anyone know what the condition of his car is like?

bumpity!

bumpity!

Have you checked son latly? seems to be some decent looking s13’s on there.

Yea i check daily. Nothing i’m feeling though.

LOL i don’t drink vodka…, Hennessy is my drink:)
p.s i never go to Tim Hortons …and i don’t drink coffee…
hope u’ll find the right car…:R

ya gl on finding an s13 that suites your needs.
hope insurances doesnt siht all over your dream

just buy something shit and build it up. like i told you the other night, budget ass KA-T, a nice rusty hatch, pure beater… it would be awesome

well, unfortunatly, my dad’s watching over my shoulder for my everymove as this is my first car. He doesnt believe in buying shit and building. He wants a mint, good platform.

Sorry bud, but if you’re going to buy a 10+ year old car, things are going to break. Don’t matter whether it be Toyota, or Ford, things are going to need fixing when a car is that old.

If it’s running mint now, something is going to go sooner than later.

Some words of wisdom: “If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.” If the car you’re after is significantly cheaper than the rest of the market, chances are there are some things the owner doesn’t want you to know about.

Best of luck! I’ll keep an eye out for ya! :R

/entersarcasm
OR, you could just buy a Honda… Kev, AMIRIGHT?